Terms X-WORLD skate shop,
www.xwdskate.com / www.xwdshop.com
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all offers and services on the Internet platform www.xwdskate.com / www.xwdshop.com If the customer refers to the inclusion of his own business or purchase conditions, this is contradicted.
(2) Individual contract agreements take precedence over General Conditions.
2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The performance descriptions on our website www.xwdskate.com / www.xwdshop.com make no offer to conclude a contract of sale Such an offer is only with the online customer's order through the contact form or on the basis of a telephone or submitted in text form taking place order. The then sent from us confirming receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance of this offer whereas the contract of sale only comes with the receipt of order confirmation. The customer is no longer bound by its offer (this goes out), if we have submitted the declaration of acceptance is not within 5 calendar days (counted from the receipt of the order with us) him.
(2) Has been such sent to the Customer are delayed OBTAINED acceptance that they would be received in time to him with regular promotion, and the customer had to recognize this, as he has reported to us the delay immediately after the receipt of the declaration, if it is not already has happened before. Delayed the customer the sending of the notice, the acceptance shall be deemed not late. Moreover, the late acceptance is considered by us as a new offer to conclude a purchase contract that can accept by explicit declaration of acceptance or acceptance of the goods by the customer.
3 Choice of Law
On the contractual relationship between the purchasing parties the right of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Exceptions to this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence. The application of the UN Sales Convention (CISG) is excluded.
4 prices, payment, delivery and shipping costs
(1) The remuneration is included at the time of the order currently valid sales tax (VAT).
(2) In any contract, we offer the following payment options:
I. For deliveries within Germany:
First advance by
• Credit Card
2 direct debit with appropriate authorization of the buyer
3 Payment by Credit Card
4 cash on delivery
II For deliveries abroad:
• Credit Card
III. In addition, after consultation is also picking up our goods in our stock against cash payment possible (storage Location: Herzogenaurach).
(3) All items are shipped within Germany and countries which are in the shop to choose from.
(4) The delivery occurs either via UPS, DPD, DHL or via a proprietary forwarding.
(5) The shipping cost please see the shipping button in the navigation as well as the offers.
5 Distance Selling Legal information
The description of the goods resulting from the presentation on the Internet at www.xwdskate.com / www.xwdshop.com
The teachings of your statutory right of cancellation as a consumer, exceptions to the right of withdrawal, its premature termination, the withdrawal form, the effects of withdrawal, eg, return, return costs and compensation, see under the menu item "Conditions".
The delivery is made within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays) after the payment order to the remitting bank (payment in advance) or after conclusion of the contract (at cash on delivery or purchase on account).
We do not provide customer service, in particular, no customer service, and give themselves no guarantees.
A non-judicial grievance or appeal, to which we are subject, there is not.
All other information about our company, the offer and the transaction of funds arising from the illustrations on our website.
6 information on e-commerce
(1) Technical Steps to contract
See the. Remarks in paragraph 2 of our Terms & Conditions
(2) Contract text storage / expression
The customer can save the contract text, by securing the function of its browser "Save As" the website in question on his computer. He has also the possibility to print the text of the treaty by the print function of their browser. We even save the contract text and make them available to the customer upon request by email or by post.
(3) correction possibility
Its inputs can correct during the order process at any time, the customer, by selecting the "Back" button in your browser and then making the appropriate change. The customer may cancel the entire order process at any time by closing the Web browser. Furthermore, also the order summary before sending the online order, an additional correction facility to which the customer is advised.
The time available for the contract language is German.
(5) Code of Conduct
We have subjected us no particular code of conduct (rules).
There is a statutory warranty rights for goods. The warranty for defects in the goods is in accordance with the new statutory scheme 24 months.
For used goods, the warranty period is 12 months. The warranty period starts from the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
It remains in the regular limitation period of 3 years,
beginning with the end of the year in which
1 the claim arose and
2 of the creditors of the acquired justifying the claim circumstances and the person of the debtor or would have knowledge without gross negligence,
- When it comes to liability for damages arising from injury to life, body or health caused by an offense committed by me negligence or willful misconduct or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by my vicarious agents or
- When it comes to liability for other damages based on an offense committed by me intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by my assistants or
- When it comes to claims under any warranties or liability according to binding legal regulation is about the liability for fraudulently concealed defects, eg under the German Product Liability Act.
This does not affect the two-year limitation period for recourse claims pursuant to § § 478, 479 BGB.
The warranty does not cover normal wear or normal wear and tear.
8 Retention of title
We retain title to the delivered object until receipt of all payments under the contract of sale. If the buyer's contractual obligations not after, especially in the case of late payment, we are entitled to ask for the item provided out; the buyer is obliged in this case to the publication of the article.
The buyer is obliged to inform us of third parties in respect of seizure of the purchased item or other of related accesses or access attempts regarding the purchase item immediately so that we can exercise our rights under the retention of title.
9 Note for the battery law (BattG)
If the offer includes batteries or batteries, you are legally obliged to dispose of separately used or rechargeable batteries. Please pass this on to a municipal collection center or to your local shop. Batteries, which they have received from us, you can return free of charge here. Batteries that contain hazardous substances are labeled with the symbol of a crossed-out trash and the chemical symbol of the pollutant (eg, "Cd" for cadmium, "Pb" for lead, "Hg" for mercury). You will find these notes also again in the documents accompanying the shipment.
10 transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious shipping damage, please file a complaint such errors immediately to the deliverer and please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.
(2) The failure to make a claim or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty claims. But help us to make our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurer.
(1) All data collected and stored by us personal customer information is only used to fulfill a contract. It will be stored first and last name of the customer, the corresponding invoice and delivery address and an optionally stored phone number and email address. The collected data will not be disclosed to any other third party, other than legally necessary measures (eg collection agency, attorney, credit bureaus) and measures of goods transportation, including shipment tracking.
(2) The customer always has a right to free information, correction, blocking and deletion of stored data.
12 copyright notice
The set on our website photos and the texts provided by us are protected by copyright. The unauthorized copying and publishing thereof (even partial) is acc. § 97 of the Copyright Act criminally and civilly prosecuted.
For all reciprocal of the contract, directly or indirectly resulting disputes the contractor Herzogenaurach shall have exclusive jurisdiction, provided that they are merchants, legal persons under public law or public special fund with the contractors.
Should individual provisions of the contract with the customer, including these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or become invalid, or the agreements contain an omission, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.